July 09, 2014

Anyone Home?

When we built a woodworking shop for Bill it freed up the garage and now, for the first time ever, I have a place to park the car out of the weather. Recently a friend said, “I drive by your house and think I’d like to stop in for a quick minute, but I can never tell if you’re home. Are you parking in the garage?” I wonder if the same might be said of believers when others pass by and see no evidence of the Spirit being home. “But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self–control. Against such things there is no law” (Gal 5:22-23 NIV).

1 comment:

Steve Corey said...

Gail;

-----The interesting thing about fruit is not only in its growth and production, but also in its distribution and nourishment.

Love you all,
Steve Corey