November 14, 2017

False Referrals

More and more people try to tap into the Christian Ear for referral traffic. Their messages are often written in a foreign language, or with broken English lacking basic grammar. Not surprising, the comments have nothing to do with the subject even though they say, “This is just what I needed and will you write more on this subject.” As believers we too must filter out Satan’s referral traffic that would have us believe that all religions lead to God and, as the bumper sticker purports, all faiths can “coexist.” Jesus states clearly, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. If you really knew me, you would know my Father as well. From now on, you do know him and have seen him” (John 14:6-7 NIV).

No comments: