October 21, 2019

Not Against Us


I have liberal friends on Facebook who one minute will re-post deeply spiritual messages proclaiming Jesus Christ and the next minute shoot off fiery darts of the evil one whose target is President Trump…a professed man of faith. The disciples saw a man driving out demons in the Lord’s name, but told him to stop because he was not one of them. Jesus said, “Do not stop him. No one who does a miracle in my name can in the next moment say anything bad about me, for whoever is not against us is for us. I tell you the truth, anyone who gives you a cup of water in my name because you belong to Christ will certainly not lose his reward” (Mark 9:39-41 NIV). Let me suggest that President Trump is not against Christians, nor has he said anything bad against Christ.

No comments: