August 17, 2012

Supporter

On short notice I learned of a problematic meeting that was going to take place so I called one of the committee members to see if I needed to be there to lend my support. After making a few phone calls and giving it a little thought he felt the meeting was not in jeopardy of being hijacked, so he really didn’t think I needed to be in attendance. I was relieved that I didn’t have to rearrange my schedule in order to attend, but did add that I would hold the meeting up in prayer. He laughed, “Now that’s who we need to come to the meeting…we need God in there!”

1 comment:

Steve Corey said...

Gail;

-----God has a way of working His effects regardless of our errors. Of course, the scene is much more scenic when we bring God into our affairs as a passenger of our hearts. Then He doesn’t have to mop up as many muff ups.

Love you all,
Steve Corey